|Reference||Email subject field should be \”Recruitment Fall 2015\”|
|Date Posted||Wednesday, 01 July 2015|
|Duration||July 16, 2015|
|Company Information||University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh (ULAB)
House # 56, Road # 4/A, Dhanmondi
The University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh is an institution devoted to developing young minds to their fullest potential through creative pursuit of knowledge. ULAB provides excellent working environment, flexible workload, attractive remuneration, festival bonus, provident fund, gratuity, tax benefits and research grants for faculty members.
ULAB invites applications from suitable candidates for the following full-time positions:
• Assistant Professor: Ph.D. or Masters degree from a reputed university with six years teaching experience and minimum five publications in high quality peer reviewed journals.
• Lecturer: Masters degree from a reputed university with two years experience and/or minimum two publications in peer reviewed journals.
The ideal candidates must have degrees in the relevant discipline with excellent academic achievements, outstanding communication and IT skills. Preference will be given to applicants having degrees from foreign institutions with teaching and/or corporate experiences. Required criteria will be relaxed for candidate having Ph.D. from recognized institutions.
|How to Apply||Application Instructions:
1) Send application and attachments by email to email@example.com
2) Email subject field should be \”Recruitment Fall 2015\”
3) Email attachments should include:
(a) Cover Letter (MS Word) addressed to the Vice Chancellor, ULAB
(b) Recent CV [must include (1) a scanned recent photograph and (2) names and contact details of two referees, one of whom should be an immediate past employer (if applicable)]
(c) Completed CV Summary [downloadable from www.ulab.edu.bd/jobs/cv_summary.doc]
Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview
Application deadline: July 16, 2015
|Email Resume Tofirstname.lastname@example.org|