ULAB and Jaago Foundation signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) on 28 April 2019. Under the MOU, the two organisations have agreed to collaborate in the following five areas:
- ULAB will offer one full scholarship per calendar year for a JAAGO child to pursue his/her undergraduate education at ULAB.
- ULAB will from time to time donate used laptops, computers, or accessories to JAAGO.
- ULAB will arrange JAAGO students of classes 8-10 to visit the university twice in a year.
- JAAGO will provide opportunities for ULAB students to undertake voluntary work on different projects with Jaago children, to guide Jaago children in developing projects, and to engage in part-time teaching on voluntary or paid basis.
- JAAGO will work with ULAB Career Service Office to offer internship and full-time job opportunities for suitable ULAB graduates.