Scholarships Policy for Undergraduate Admission
- 100% tuition scholarship for students with GPA 5.0 in SSC & HSC without 4th Subject.
- 100% tuition scholarship for 5 A’s in O-Level in one sitting & 2 A’s in A-Level in one sitting.
- 100% tuition scholarship for top 2 scorers in admission test (for first semester).
- 25% tuition scholarship for students with GPA 5.0 in SSC & HSC.
- 20% additional tuition scholarship for siblings/spouse.
- 20% additional tuition scholarship for English medium background students.
- 10% tuition scholarship on average GPA 4.80-4.99 in SSC & HSC.
- 10% additional tuition scholarship for BBA students with Science background(Both in SSC & HSC).
- 10% additional tuition scholarship for female.
- 5% additional tuition scholarship for female engineering students.
Students with comparable results in the old HSC system or in the GCE / GCSE / IGCSE or from any other international system are also eligible for the above merit scholarships.
Undergraduate Financial Aid and other Scholarship Programs**
- ULAB offers three named scholarships for its students; the scholarships will cover full tuition and individual students will be given a stipend of Tk. 2,000/- per month during the regular term.
- Tuition scholarships based on semester performance and financial needs of the parent/guardian.
- Dean’s Honor List.
- Vice-Chancellor’s Honor List.
- Children of Freedom Fighters Scholarship.
- Students from Remote Areas Scholarship.
- Sportspersons performing at national or competitive level.
- Artists, performers and musicians with proven abilities.
Students must perform at a high level at ULAB to remain eligible for these scholarships. These rates, like all financial, academic, and other policies of the institution, may be subject to change in the future at the discretion of the authorities. Different criteria for aid do not apply concurrently.
Scholarships Policy for Graduate Admission
- 15% tuition scholarship for students with three 1st class/Div. (3 out of 4 & 4 out of 5).
- 10% tuition scholarship for students with two 1st class/Div. (3 out of 4 & 4 out of 5)
- 20% additional tuition scholarship for siblings/spouse
- 10% additional tuition scholarship for working students(Min. experience 2 Years).
- Corporate Offer: If a group of three persons from the same organization joins the program at same time each will enjoy additional 10%.
- 10% additional tuition scholarship for Ulabian’s ( To maintain CGPA: 3.20)
- 10% additional tuition scholarship for female