What is Remote Access?
ULAB library provides access to e-resources i.e. book, Journal, magazine report, periodicals etc. Remote Access Account works as a gateway to access all the e-resources of ULAB Library remotely.
How to get Remote Access Account?
Users send the following information to the mentioned email address: email@example.com
– ULAB e-mail address.
Users receive an email with an account activation link within the shortest possible time from RemotXs authority. Then the user activates his/her Account and sets their own Password accordingly.
How to access e-resources through a Remote Access Account?
For accessing library resources remotely
– Visit the library website at – library.ulab.edu.bd
– Click‘remote access from the primary menu bar.
– Login with user-mail and Password (remote access account information).
– Click on desired journals/ JSTOR/resources.
Attention: To get full-text resources, you need to access e-resources through LOGIN information.
Which Online Resources have remote/off-campus access?
– AAAS Open Journals,
– ACM Digital Library,
– AGORA (Access to Global Online Research in Agriculture) ,
– ARDI (Access to Research for Development and Innovation),
– Asian Media Information and Communication Centre (AMIC),
– Bangla JOL (Bangladesh Journals Online),
– BRILL Open Access Journal & Book,
– Business Week,
– Case Centre,
– Copernicus Open Access Journals,
– De Gruyter Open (DGO),
– DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals),
– Economic & Political Weekly (EPW),– EDP Science Open Journals,
– Emerald E-Journal,
– EThOS (E-Theses Online Service),
– Global Alliance for Public Relations and Communication Management (GAPRCM),
– Harvard Business Review,
– HINARI (Health Internet Access to Research Initiative),
– Hindawi Open Access Journals,
– IEEE Xplore Digital Library,
– India Today,
– Ingenta Journals,
– Intellect Journals,
– International Association for Media Communication Research (IAMCR),
– International Communication Association (ICA),
– IOS Press Open Access E-Books & Journals,
– JBS (Journal of Bangladesh Studies),
– Karger Open Access Journals and Books,
– National Geographic Magazine,
– NCBI Journals & Books,
– OARE (Online Access to Research in Agriculture),
– Open Edition Journals and Books,
– Project Muse Open Access Books,
– South Asia Journal (SAJ),
– The Chronicle of Higher Education,
– The Communication Initiative (CI),
– The Economist,
– The New Yorker,
– The Reader’s Digest,
– The New York Times,
– Wiley 3500 Online Books through UGC, Bangladesh.