Date: 06 June, 13 June, 20 June, 27 June, 4 June, July, 11 July, 2020 | 8:30 – 10:00 pm
In order to explore the potentials of Digital Credit/Lending for under-served segments of our economy, an online discussion series was organized to engage key stakeholders from diverse sectors: banks, NBFIs, MFIs, startups, social enterprises/NGOs, FMCG companies, and regulators for valuable input/feedback regarding digital credit.
The webinar series had 6 episodes:
- Market Demand for Digital Credit in Bangladesh on Sat, June 6, 2020
- Digital Credit: Challenges in the Supply-side on Sat, June 13, 2020
- Transformation of MFIs for Digital Credit on Sat, June 20, 2020
- Alternative Credit Scoring & Delivery Channels on Sat, June 27, 2020
- Digital Credit: How International FinTechs are doing it on Sat, July 4, 2020
- Legal and Regulatory Challenges on Sat, July 11, 2020
The event was co-organized by: ULAB EMBA Program, Digital Finance Forum BD, A2i, Digital Frontiers Institute, Dhaka Tribune, Knowledge Factory, and A.S & Associates.