The University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh will be the best university in Bangladesh and a leader in South Asia.
The University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh is an institution devoted to developing young minds to their fullest potential through the free and creative pursuit of knowledge. We are firmly committed to helping young men and women to become responsible and caring citizens of their nations and the world.
We fulfill these aims by adopting an array of traditional and innovative academic and extra-curricular programs, and by bringing to our students the best that has been thought and accomplished in the arts and sciences throughout the world.
ULAB Quality Policy
The University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh aims to be the best university in Bangladesh and a leader in South Asia. It is committed to quality education by developing systems for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve academic and administrative performance. It promotes measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices. It ensures, at all times, compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements of the land.
ULAB’s core values are the standards that drive our culture, guide our conduct, and set the minimum expectations for everyone at ULAB.
- Love of Lifelong Learning
- Practicing Integrity and Leadership
- Encouraging Innovation
- Promoting Tolerance
- The Pursuit of Excellence
The University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh (ULAB) will:
instill students with a high capacity for analytical thought, lucid expression and a lifelong love of learning. It will collaborate across disciplines and institutions to be a center of knowledge creation. It will focus on sustainable development to create a better world.
ULAB Graduates will:
think critically and communicate effectively. They will be technologically sophisticated and globally aware. They will be set free to explore, to create, to challenge. Imbued deeply with the principles of freedom, creativity, and service, they will become thoughtful, productive members of society, and capable of meeting challenges of the new century.
- Liberal Arts: Providing a broad foundation across disciplines, in order to develop analytical abilities and flexibility of mind.
- Progressive Education: Establishing values of tolerance, empathy and integrity, in order to become citizens of the world.
- Sustainable Development: Employing sustainable practices and respect for human rights, in order to become responsible leaders of the future.
- Active Teaching and Learning: Striking a balance between theoretical and practical learning, in order to thrive in a fast-changing knowledge economy.
- Research: Supporting cross-disciplinary inquiry, in order to inform education and public policies.
- Engaged Citizenship: Building and serving civic communities, in order to create a free and equitable society.