Career Services Office also provide specialized hands-on Professional Skills Development Program named Career Vision for students to develop skills that are anticipated in the job market and strategies that lead to successful career planning, team building, leadership development, self-motivation, etc. and Students need to register and complete the following workshop at the before their Internship/Project/Dissertation.
Career Vision: (For students of Term 7 and above)
- Academic Education/Job/Dream Job/Career
- Myth: Academic vs. World of Work
- Networking and Interpersonal Skills
- Assessing Own Self (SWOT Analysis: Rediscovering Ourselves) and How to make Yourself
- Vocabulary Works
- Realities of the Job Market
- How to Market Yourself
- Cyber Etiquette and Plagiarism
- Daily Time Management
- The Importance of Being Socially Responsible and Ethical Human Resources to Contribute in the Sustainable Nation Building Process.