Center for Language Studies, ULAB
June 2019- Present
Department of English, Jashore University of Science and Technology (JUST)
July 2018- February 2019
Department of English, State University of Bangladesh
October 2017- July 2018
Department of English, Daffodil International University
May 2017- August 2017
Research & Scholarship:
1. Successfully completed the course “Integrating Critical Thinking Skills into the Exploration of Culture in an EFL Setting”, delivered by World Learning under the SIT Graduate Institute, USA, from April 7, 2020-June 2, 2020. The course was conducted under the American English (AE) E-Teacher Program, sponsored by the U.S. Department of State with funding provided by the U.S. Government and administered by FHI 360.
2. Visited Peoples Republic of China as a Youth Delegate under the program titled ''Bangladesh Youth Delegation to China -2015''. The team comprised 100 members including students from universities, colleges, young entrepreneurs and government officials of Bangladesh. Participants were selected by The Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Bangladesh after a formal interview session. The program was jointly collaborated by the governments of Bangladesh and China.
Ongoing Academic Course:
1. Attending the course “Advanced Course on Research Methodology” (batch 21) offered by the Institute of Education and Research (IER), University of Dhaka.
1. Attended a three day-long faculty development program titled “Teaching for Active Learning”
(batch-06) organized by Foundation for Learning Teaching and Research (FLTR), Bangladesh on 18-20 July, 2019.
2. Attended the training program titled “Training of Trainers on Pedagogy (English)”-2017, arranged by BRAC Education Program, Bangladesh.
1. Conducted an online workshop titled “A Workshop on Developing Academic Writing Skills” for English Zone, ULAB on March 27, 2022.
2. Conducted an online workshop titled “Academic Essay Writing Workshop” for English Zone, ULAB on November 25, 2021.
3. Conducted a webinar titled “Exploring the Implication of Culturally Responsive Activity in Virtual EFL Classroom” for the faculty members of CLS, ULAB on November 26, 2020.
Other Official Responsibilities:
1. Member, Grade Verification Committee, ULAB
2. Organizer, Event Management Committee, CLS, ULAB
3. Member, Organizing Committee, International Conference on “Entangled Englishes in Translocal Spaces”, organized by the Center for Language Studies (CLS) and the Department of English and Humanities, ULAB, September 2-4, 2021.
Materials Development Project titled “Reshaping English Language Learning Experience Through Teachers’ Developed Materials”
ELL0099: Remedial English.