What is Zotero?
Zotero is a citation and reference management tool and it is called your personal research assistant. Zotero instantly creates references and bibliographies for any text editor, and directly inside MS Word and Google Docs.
What are the Training sessions?
– All ULABians’ Monthly session,
– Intern/Project students,
– In person training.
How to Receive Training on Zotero from ULAB Library?
ULAB Library conducts monthly training sessions on the last Wednesday of every month. To join this session, user needs to follow the following steps:
– Visit ULAB Library website at – firstname.lastname@example.org
– Go to ‘Online Library’ from ‘Quick link’.
– Click on ‘Reference Management Software — Zotero’ and you will find a registration link at the bottom of webpage, such as-
a. To attend the monthly training session, please click on following link for registration: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdtnYNjw1raIzlPA-QaXmVo4djEMsDTI5ZeUSSOvlGKhOVMow/viewform
b. To attend another training session, please contact: email@example.com
– Fill the Google docs form and submit.
Provide Some Training Assistant:
– Zotero website: https://www.zotero.org/
– Zotero ULAB Library Manua