Date: Saturday, June 20, 2020 | 11:30 am – 01:00 pm
The webinar covered:
- Effective ways to make your CV stand out
- Networking while at home
- Upskilling (where and why to invest in digital courses)
- Approaching COVID-19 mentally and psychologically given the slowdown in the economy and job market.
The discussion was moderated by Sajid Amit, Director, CES & EMBA Program, ULAB.
The panelists include:
- Parveen Huda, CEO, The Experience Academy
- Rubaiyath Sarwar, Managing Director, Innovision Consulting Private Limited
- Dr. Ismael Sayeed, Founder & CEO at VIOS Healthcare Systems Ltd
- Rudmeela Nawsheen, Founder & CEO, ConfigVR
- Fahim Ahmed, CFO, Pathao
- Nafeez Al Tarik, CEO, Asian Tiger Capital Management
- Sabrina Imam, Founding Technology Director, Praava Health
- Tanzila Hossain, Brand Manager, Marico Bangladesh