Minimum Qualifications for BA in Bangla Bhasha O Shahitta Bibhag (BBS)
- A Minimum GPA 2.50 both in SSC and HSC examinations or equivalent, or
- At least one GPA of 2.00 but an aggregate GPA of 6.00 in SSC and HSC, or
- Sons/daughters of freedom fighters with an aggregate GPA of 5.00 in SSC & HSC, or
- O’Levels in 5 subjects with a minimum GPA of 2.50 & A’Level in 2 Subjects with a minimum GPA of 2.00 (scale A=5, B=4, C=3, D=2, E=1), or
- International Baccalaureate/American High School Diploma.
- Acceptable score in the ULAB Admission Test.
Application forms are available at ULAB, 688 Beribadh Road, Mohammadpur, Dhaka - 1207. You can also Apply Online and download the Application Form.
Papers need to be submitted
- Two copies of recent colored passport-sized photographs.
- Photocopies of all Board Mark-sheets and Certificates.
- Photocopy of NID of the student any one of the parents.
- Applicants in the Freedom Fighter category are requested to submit relevant documents.
Incomplete applications will not be accepted. Any applicant who gives false information during the application process will be immediately disqualified from the application process or summarily dismissed from the university.
ULAB will call applicants who meet the minimum eligibility requirements for an Admission Test, which will comprise of a written test and, in some cases, a departmental interview. The written test has two parts.