Scholarships Policy for B.Sc. in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
- 100% tuition scholarship for students with GPA5.0 both in SSC & HSC without 4th subject
- 100% tuition scholarship for 5 A’s in O-Level in one sitting& 2 A’s in A-Level in one sitting;
- 40% tuition scholarship for students with GPA 5.0 both in SSC/O level & HSC/A level or equivalent results;
- 40% tuition scholarship for siblings/spouse;
- 40% tuition scholarship for ULAB /GEMCON employee ward/spouse;
- Up to 20% tuition scholarship for students with English medium school background;
- 10% tuition scholarship for students with English version background;
- 20% tuition scholarship if average GPA 4.50-4.99 on SSC/O level & HSC/A level or equivalent results;
- 15% tuition scholarship if average GPA 4.00-4.49 on SSC/O level & HSC/A level or equivalent results;
- 10% tuition scholarship for female students;
Students with comparable results in the old HSC system or in the GCE / GCSE / IGCSE or from any other international system are also eligible for the above merit scholarships.
- Other than 100% scholarship cases; a cap of 40% scholarships shall be in place for the rest.
- Students taking remedial courses in English based on admission test results have to pay Taka 13,500.
- Students will have to pay Tk.1000 as language lab (English Zone) fees in the first two terms.
- Students will have to pay CSO & CCO fees of Tk.1000 per term.
- Students will have to pay Tk. 3000 as Essential Skills fees in the first four terms. (Study Skills, Healthy Life Skills, Social Skills, and Professional Skills)
Undergraduate Financial Aid and other Scholarship Programs**
- ULAB offers three named scholarships for its students; the scholarships will cover full tuition and individual students will be given a stipend of Tk. 2,000/- per month during the regular term.
- Tuition scholarships are based on term performance and the financial needs of the parent/guardian.
- Dean’s Honor List.
- Vice-Chancellor’s Honor List.
- Children of Freedom Fighters Scholarship.
- Students from Remote Areas Scholarship(3%, As per private university Act 2010).
- Sports-persons performing at a national or competitive level.
- Artists, performers, and musicians with proven abilities.
Students must perform at a high level at ULAB to remain eligible for these scholarships. These rates, like all financial, academic, and other policies of the institution, may be subject to change in the future at the discretion of the authorities. Different criteria for aid do not apply concurrently.