Scholarships Policy for Undergraduate Admission
- 100% tuition scholarship for students with GPA5.0 both in SSC & HSC without 4th subject
- 100% tuition scholarship for 5 A’s in O-Level in one sitting& 2 A’s in A-Level in one sitting;
- 40% tuition scholarship for students with GPA 5.0 both in SSC/O level & HSC/A level or equivalent results;
- 40% tuition scholarship for siblings/spouse;
- 40% tuition scholarship for ULAB /GEMCON employee ward/spouse;
- Up to 20% tuition scholarship for students with English medium school background;
- 10% tuition scholarship for students with English version background;
- 20% tuition scholarship if average GPA 4.50-4.99 on SSC/O level & HSC/A level or equivalent results;
- 15% tuition scholarship if average GPA 4.00-4.49 on SSC/O level & HSC/A level or equivalent results;
- 10% tuition scholarship for BBA students from Science background with average GPA 3.0 in SSC/O level & HSC/A level or equivalent results;
- 10% tuition scholarship for female students;
Students with comparable results in the old HSC system or in the GCE / GCSE / IGCSE or from any other international system are also eligible for the above merit scholarships.
- Other than 100% scholarship cases; a cap of 40% scholarships shall be in place for the rest.
- Students taking remedial courses in Mathematics (BBA only) & English based on admission test results are to pay Taka 13,500 for each course.
- Students will have to pay Tk.1000 as language lab (English Zone) fees in the first two terms.
- Students will have to pay CSO & CCO fees Tk.1000 per terms.
- Students will have to pay Tk. 3000 as Essential Skills fees in the first four terms. (Study Skills, Healthy Life Skills, Social Skills, and Professional Skills)
Undergraduate Financial Aid and other Scholarship Programs**
- ULAB offers three named scholarships for its students; the scholarships will cover full tuition and individual students will be given a stipend of Tk. 2,000/- per month during the regular term.
- Tuition scholarships based on term performance and financial needs of the parent/guardian.
- Dean’s Honor List.
- Vice-Chancellor’s Honor List.
- Children of Freedom Fighters Scholarship.
- Students from Remote Areas Scholarship(3%, As per private university Act 2010).
- Sports-persons performing at national or competitive level.
- Artists, performers and musicians with proven abilities.
Students must perform at a high level at ULAB to remain eligible for these scholarships. These rates, like all financial, academic, and other policies of the institution, may be subject to change in the future at the discretion of the authorities. Different criteria for aid do not apply concurrently.