At the final term of the graduation period, students of the Undergraduate Programs of ULAB are placed in an organization as an Intern to learn and gather experience and the dynamics of working in a real organization. In addition to carrying out activities required by the organization, students will also have to complete an Internship Report which will be assigned either by the organization or the Internship Supervisor of ULAB.
- Internship Orientation: Each term, before pre-registration, an Internship Orientation Program has been organized to provide detail information about Internship/Project/Dissertation. It is mandatory for the students to attend who are doing Internship/Project/Dissertation in the following last term.
- Criteria for Internship: Students who have successfully completed all courses can only register for an Internship (i.e. BUS 499, CSE 499, ENG 498, EEE 499, ETE 499, MSJ 498 and 499). If any course(s) left s/he has to do Project (subject to department approval) in place of Internship.
- Selection of Organization: The selection of the organization will be done in 2nd last term of the student, either by the student themselves (subject to ULAB approval) or with the assistance of ULAB.
- Time Period of Internship: The period of Internship attachment will normally be 12 weeks including report writing.
- Defense Interview: Students are required to appear before a panel of examiners for “Defense Interview” on their Internship/Project report. Career Services Office organizes “Defense Groom Up Session” at the end of Internship but prior to defense.
- Copies of Report need to Submit: Students are required to submit five (5) hard copies and 1 soft copy (CD written in PDF format) of Internship report to the Career Services Office.
Download your documents here!
Internship/Project/Thesis/Dissertation Sign Up Form
Internship Assessment (From Host)
Guidelines for CV Submission
USB General Guidelines for Online Project, Thesis & Internship for Spring 2021
MSJ General Guidelines for Online Thesis & Internship for Spring 2021
CSE General Guidelines for Online Project, Thesis & Internship for Spring 2021
ETE General Guidelines for Online Project & Thesis for Spring 2021
EEE General Guidelines for Online Project & Thesis for Spring 2021
DEH General Guidelines for Online Dissertation, Thesis & Internship for Spring 2021
USB Internship, Project Manual
MSJ Internship,Thesis Manual
CSE Project, Thesis, Internship Manual
ETE Project, Thesis Manual
DEH Dissertation, Internship Manual
EEE Project, Thesis Manual