We are happy to inform you that the government has decided to vaccinate the university students who do not have the National Identification (NID) card. The students can now register for COVID vaccine by using the Birth Certificate number.
University Grants Commission (UGC) has opened a web link (https://univac.ugc.gov.bd) to facilitate the COVID-19 vaccination of all university students.
You are hereby encouraged to avail this opportunity and register immediately. Please follow the instructions below for the registration:
- Click the link https://univac.ugc.gov.bd
- If you have taken any dose click YES and provide the information to UGC.
If you have not taken any dose click NO.
- If you have NID then click YES or visit http://surokkha.gov.bdand register yourself.
If you don’t have NID then click NO.
- If you have a Birth Certificate, click YES.
- You will need to open an account to register. So click REGISTER HERE.
- Please use your ULAB email address to open the account and then provide the necessary information.
If you do not have your Birth Certificate, discuss with the parents and collect one quickly.
ULAB has already established a COVID HELP DESK including members of SAO and IT to assist you. If you need any assistance, do not hesitate to email [email protected] OR CALL 01709632454, 01755532545, 01834259930 (from 9:00 am to 10:00 pm).
The vaccines will protect both you and the people who surround you.
Your cooperation will help us reopen our campus and return to the physical classrooms.
Lt Col Md. Foyzul Islam (Retd)