Since its inception on the 14th of May, 2020, ULAB Digital Marketing Club(UDMC) has come a long way despite adversities as extreme as a world pandemic. UDMC recruits new members every semester and consistently comes up with new seminars, workshops, and events that inspire participation and a knack for digital marketing. Revered business and tech icons have lent their time to provide insight into the world of digital marketing.
We visualize a nationwide network, a community of students who have honed their skills as a businessperson and a marketer. We want to endeavor to bring out the best of leadership, communication, and analytical skills among members of the club as required in the ever-changing field of digital media and marketing.
The UDMC aims to acknowledge the members, participants of the changing world of digital marketing through effective seminars, lectures, and workshops. We believe that the implementation of both hard and soft skills is what will eventually drive our members to explore a variety of marketing techniques. Whether it is social media or any streaming platform, UDMC members will know how to crack any marketing tactic.
The key objectives of the ULAB Digital Marketing Club are as follows:
- Educating on the implementation of hard skills including graphic design, content writing, search engine optimization (SEO) marketing, diversity marketing, and advertising through social media platforms.
- Educating on the need and inspiring implementation of soft skills such as communication, teamwork, work ethic, and most importantly, time management.
- Inspiring students to take part in extracurricular activities that will later add to their resume and reflect on their ability to perform effectively when required and their drive to seek out opportunities.
The UDMC has and will continue to come up with new activities and revise the ones done before so every new recruit gets to acquaint themselves with the spirit of the club. The activities/interests of the club are as follows:
- Workshops designed for professional skill development.
- Seminars, conferences, and interactive lectures.
- Creative, competitive contests.
Senior Lecturer, ULAB School of Business