Center for Archaeological Studies (CAS)
- Only research center in country’s private universities dedicated to archaeological research.
- Offers courses in archaeology for students from diverse backgrounds.
- Offers hands-on experience for ULAB students in different fields of archaeological research through a specially designed practical course titled Experiencing the Past.
- Provides a platform for archaeological research to world academia.
- Creates awareness for preserving the archaeological heritage of the country.
- Promotes archaeological research through community initiatives.
- Promotes sustainable archaeological tourism.
Center for Archaeological Studies (CAS) Members
Prof. Mohammed Omar Ejaz Rahman, D.Sc., M.D.
Dean of Research & Director, Center for Health Population and Development (CHPD)